Brooke Layout

July 26, 2012

Something to Ponder

"The reason we struggle with insecurity is because we compare our behind-the-scenes with everyone else’s highlight reel." - I really should have paid attention to who said that...

Regardless, it's a quote that made me go "hmmmmm". I think this statement is pretty true. I know I forget that we all go home to our own dirty laundry. What would it look like if we could see everyone's behind-the-scenes. Or maybe it would be more impactful to be able to judge ourselves by our own highlight reel.

Feel free to leave your thoughts in the comments. Agree? Disagree? Don't care?

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I agree! I would comment more, but I can't seem to string two thoughts together at this moment.

Manda Dillon said...

that's why my post was so short! it was one of those mornings.