Brooke Layout

December 20, 2011

Christmas at the Dillons

I love our big old fashioned lights. 


I didn't have enough garland to wrap around the posts, but I think it frames the porch nicely this way!



I put a poinsetta in our big milk jug. Love that thing!


The tree! 


An ornament we picked up at Disney to remind us of our wonderful vacation!


Just a little Christmas everywhere...


LOVE LOVE our advent calendar





I have a lot of Ho's on my table. 


And a little Christmas here, too. 


 Am I the only one who doesn't put Jesus out until Christmas morning? 


Three little stockings all in a row. 


I love our stocking hangers, but they are hard to get a picture of!

1 comment:

heart of stone said...

yay!!!! so pretty!!! i love the HO HO HO wooden blocks next to the candles, adorable :)